Meeting in Brugge, the official convention bureau of Bruges, presents the new ‘Meeting & Incentive Guide Brugge 2019’. The guide is an indispensable tool for meeting and event planners. The convention bureau offers fast & free services and professional advice for conferences, seminars, teambuildings,…
Order your free copy of the Meeting & Incentive Guide here.
The guide is an indispensable tool for meeting and event planners. It provides you with:
• information about Bruges as a meetcentive destination
• a list of all the free services offered by the convention bureau
• a wide range of hotels (with meeting facilities), conference venues, unique buildings and historical rooms
• and a list of the restaurants, caterers, event agencies and other conference services such as attractions
• a capacity overview
• a city map
• information about the World Heritage City Bruges
2019 looks promising
So far, almost 5000 people are expected to attend a conference in Bruges in 2019. The main conferences this year are TechnArt 2019 (6-10 May, 400 attendants), the European Distance and E-learning Network Conference (EDEN, 16-19 June), the International Congress on Ultrasonics (2-5 September) - the latter two both at Vives with 350 and 600 participants respectively - and the Tol conference at the Concertgebouw, with 1000 expected attendants.
“It is an honour for Bruges to welcome such a large number of conference-goers in 2019. I am pleased that convention bureau Meeting in Brugge supported the organizers in their search for convenient hotels, locations, caterers and social programmes,” says Alderman for Tourism Philip Pierins.