The new Meeting & Incentive Guide Bruges 2018 is available!
Meeting in Brugge, the official convention bureau of Bruges, presents the new ‘Meeting & Incentive Guide Brugge 2018’. The guide is an indispensable tool for meeting and event planners. The convention bureau offers fast & free services and professional advice for conferences, seminars, teambuildings,…
The guide is an indispensable tool for meeting and event planners. It provides you with:
- information about Bruges as a meetcentive destination;
- a list of all the free services offered by the convention bureau;
- a wide range of hotels (with meeting facilities), conference venues, unique buildings and historical rooms;
- a list of the restaurants, caterers, event agencies and other conference services such as attractions;
- a capacity overview;
- a city map;
- information about the World Heritage City Bruges.
2018 looks promising for Bruges!
With numerous international congresses taking place in Bruges in 2018, the city expects to welcome 5000 delegates from all over the world. Some of the most noteworthy congresses are ‘The Partial Knee Meeting’ at the Provincial Palace (24-26/01/2018), ‘Update in Medical Imaging’ (25-28/04/2018) and ‘EMRI Erasmus Course on Magnetic Resonance Imaging’ (5-9/02/2018), both at the Site Oud Sint Jan and, in August the long awaited lace conference ‘Living Lace’, with 1000 participants spread over various locations in the city (13-16/08/2018). Visit here the convention calendar.